Here are the panels I’m photographing tomorrow. Come say hello!
- 11 AM – noon: The Future of Storytelling: DEXTER Fans play Killer, AT&T Conference Center, Grand Ballroom
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM: Terrorism 2.0: Al Qaeda’s Online Tools, Hyatt, TX Ballroom 5-7
- 3:30 – 4:30: Better Living Through Cloud Computing, Convention Center Ballroom B
- 5PM – 6 PM: Too Soon? Timing Topical Web Videos, Hilton, Salon F/G
- 6PM – ??: Nuclear Tacos, Brush Square Park (I’m not assigned to this, I just know the NT guys and want to see them having fun)
So far I’ve been having a great time. The panels have been really interesting and I’ve met some really neat people in addition to running into a ton of friends. I’m also getting some really good pictures! It’s all I can do though to download them off my camera in my spare time. Once Tuesday comes, I’ll have a full day to weed out the best ones and post a few. I’ll likely continue doing so each day until SXSW is over.