Every year I pick my five most favorite articles and link to them here. Happy reading!
- The Chicago Cubs: A Dynasty in the Making
- More Plate Coverage isn’t Always Better
- How Many Home Runs will Aaron Judge Hit in 2017?
- Clayton Kershaw is More Hittable this Year, Statcast Shows
- Hitter Aggression, Visualized
- Manny Machado’s Hall of Fame chances are higher than you think
- How the Orioles are overperforming their BaseRuns
- Few marginal players will get a qualifying offer this year
- The surprising baseball team that’s most similar to the 2016 Cubs
- The 2016 Orioles will feature a low-contact, high-power offense
- What does Adam Jones’ future look like?
- Temper your expectations for Gerardo Parra’s second half
- What happened to the 2014 Orioles? Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Miguel Gonzalez wasn’t a disappointment
- Adam Jones’ contract is worth the big money
- Replay calls that hurt the Orioles the most
- Nick Markakis season in review
- Orioles starters can’t get hitters to chase
- K’s Don’t Come Easy for Orioles Relievers
- What Does a 1-0 Start Mean to the Orioles?
- Reach Base Against Chris Tillman? Stay Right There
- The Unexpected Decline of Nick Markakis
- Jason Hammel Goes to the Back of the Line
- The Orioles’ Mental Health Program
- Homegrown Starting Pitching in the Peter Angelos Era
See all my articles on: